Purge of the Paragons
Male Human Paladin 5
Representing Hyungho Seo
“Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die, serve right and justice one last time, seek one last heart of evil, still one last life of pain, cut well old friend, and then farewell.”
— Sir Orrin Neville-Smythe,
Total Hit Points: 65
Speed: 30 feet
Armor Class: 12 = 10 + 2 [dexterity]
Touch AC: 12
Initiative modifier: + 2 = + 2 [dexterity]
Fortitude save: + 11 = 4 [base] + 3 [constitution] + 4 [paladin charisma]
Reflex save: + 7 = 1 [base] + 2 [dexterity] + 4 [paladin charisma]
Will save: + 7 = 1 [base] + 2 [wisdom] + 4 [paladin charisma]
Attack (handheld): + 8 = 5 [base] + 3 [strength]
Attack (missile): + 7 = 5 [base] + 2 [dexterity]
Grapple check: + 8 = 5 [base] + 3 [strength]
Light load: 76 lb. or less
Medium load: 77-153 lb.
Heavy load: 154-230 lb.
Lift over head: 230 lb.
Lift off ground: 460 lb.
Push or drag: 1150 lb.
76 lb. or less
Languages: Common, Celestial
|Skill Name||Key Ability||Skill Modifier||Ability Modifier||Ranks||Misc. Modifier|
|Diplomacy||Cha||16 =||+4||+ 8||+ 2 [Knowledge, nobility]|
|+ 2 [sense motive]|
|Escape Artist||Dex*||2 =||+2|
|Gather Information||Cha||4 =||+4|
|Knowledge (nobility)||Int||6 =||+1||+ 5|
|Knowledge (religion)||Int||6 =||+1||+ 5|
|Move Silently||Dex*||2 =||+2|
|Ride||Dex||10 =||+2||+ 8|
|Sense Motive||Wis||8 =||+2||+ 6|
|Use Rope||Dex||2 =||+2|
- = check penalty for wearing armor
Alliance Guard Helmet
Know Religion >=5 ranks gives + 2 on turn/rebuke the undead.
First-level Paladin spells: 1 (0 + 1) per day
- Extra feat at first level (already included)
- Four extra skill points at first level (already included)
- One extra skill point at each additional level (already included)
- Aura of Good
- Detect Evil
- Smite Evil (2x/day; add +4 to melee attack roll, paladin levels to damage)
- Divine Grace (level 2)
- Lay on Hands (level 2)
- Divine Health (level 3)
- Turn Undead (level 4) (7x/day)
- Special Mount (level 5)
- Remove Disease (level 6)
- Code of Conduct / Association
- High wisdom gains bonus spells daily
Mount: Warhorse (heavy)
- Large Animal
- Hit dice 6d8+18 (45 hit points)
- Initiative +1 (Dex)
- Speed 50 feet
- AC: 18 ( -1 large +1 Dex +8 natural)
- Attacks: 2 Hooves +7 melee; Bite +2 melee;
- Damage 1d6+4 (2 hooves); 1d4+2 (bite);
- Special Qualities: Scent
- Saves: Fort +8; Ref +6; Will +3
- Abilities: Str 19, Dex 13, Con 17, Int 6, Wis 13, Cha 6
- Skills: Listen +7; Spot +7;
- The mount is entitled to distribute an additional 2 skill points.
- Empathic link; Improved evasion; Share spells; Share saving throws
Name: Jay Gooderham
Age: 63 (He believes he is 20)
Height: 6’ 2"
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Pale
Alignment: Lawful Good
Personality: Overconfident and self-centered.
Family: William and Mary Gooderham, parents, both deceased. John Gooderham, brother, location unknown. John Gooderham has grandchildren that Jay is unaware of.
Favored weapon: Lance
Favored fighting style: Charge
Background: Jay Gooderham was raised by a famous paladin father. By the time he was 14, he was well above others his age in terms of strength. His father called him a prodigy, and Jay became a young paladin by the age of 19. However, while trying to control a horse, Jay took a full blow in the head from a kick from the horse. Thankfully, he came out alive, but he entered a deep coma. 43 years later, he finally woke up. It had only felt like one night’s sleep to him, and thought not much time passed. He looked for his old friends and family but failed. During his coma, the war had started, and his parents died. However, Jay Gooderham was not aware of either of these, and believes he is 20 years old. He has somehow retained his paladin abilities.